Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pay it forward

Recently I discovered and fell in love with the blog Prior Fat Girl. Its author, Jen, has lost almost a 100 pounds and her posts are funny, honest, and inspiring. Jen always signs off her post with the following line: "When you receive motivation and inspiration from me, pay it forward."

A few days ago, Jen lost her mom in a tragic accident. I was so shocked when I read this news on her blog this morning. It's amazing how you can come to feel as if you know someone just from reading their blog, and I hurt for Jen today.

My suggestion is that you take Jen's advice today and pay it forward. Do something nice for someone you love, someone you work with, even someone you may not know very well at all - because you may not get the chance to do so again.

No comments:

Post a Comment